Émile-Antoine Bayard and Alphonse de Neuville, Around The Moon (Autour de la Lune); [Jules Verne], 1872.
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1. I am glorious above all things
2. Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3. Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4. Show displeasure clearly.
6. Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7. If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
On the set
Being good to each other is so important, guys.